M I.5 Perse cution , har assment at work
v***@yahoo.com
2008-01-02 11:12:47 UTC
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=. harassment at work -=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Once I stopped watching television and. listening to the radio at the end of
1990, "they" had to find other ways of committing abuses. So they. took what
must be for them a tried and tested. route; they get at you by subversion of
those. around you. Since they wouldn't be able to do that with my family or
friends, that meant getting at. people in the workplace to be their
mouthpieces and. do their dirty work for them.

They supplied my employers in Oxford with details from what was going on. in
my private life, and what I and other people. had said at my home and
accommodation in Oxford. So people at work repeated verbatim words. which
had been said in my. home, and repeated what I'd been doing recently. Often
the most trivial things,. the ones from your domestic life, are the ones
which. hurt most. One manager in particular at Oxford continuously abused me
for ten months with verbal sexual. abuse, swearing, and threats to terminate
my employment. After. ten months I was forced to seek psychiatric help and
start taking medication, and was away from work. for two months. I spoke
later with a solicitor about. what had happened at that company; he advised
it was only possible to take. action if you had left the company as a result
of harassment, and such an action would have. to be started very soon after
leaving.

Over. a year later the same manager picked on another new worker, with even
more. serious results; that employee tried to commit suicide with an
overdose as a result of. the ill-treatment, and was forced to leave his job.
But he didn't. take action against the company, either. Abuse at work is
comparable to that elsewhere in that tangible evidence. is difficult to
produce, and the abusers will always have their denials. ready when
challenged. And even if a court. accepts what you say happened, it still
remains to prove. that abuse causes the type of breakdown I had at the end
of 1992. In a recent case before a British court, a former member of. the
Army brought a case against others who had maltreated him. ten years
previously. Although the court accepted that abuse had. occurred, it did not
agree that depressive illness necessarily. followed, and denied justice to
the. plaintiff.

4062
as5524515
2008-01-04 18:52:14 UTC
Thank you for visiting our site www.yourvida.com ,my name is Pedro,i am
medium and the chief manager,so iŽm able to answer any
question(love,health,business),all you have to do is to go throught msn or
phone 351931151420.IŽm sorry for the XYL-tv,we have some problems on that
mather ,it ll be solved.Get in contact with us,youŽre already one of 170.000
visitors,i wish you well. you can work with us we need independant workers
who can developpe our site any where and win some money visit link of our
site every link need some body for make developpement in our region and
don't forget if you have videos send us para broscasting inside xl-tv and
you can buy our book make monney every day with the trading. you can buy
fun video e see the best video hot show erotic and porn, and the book to
nkow to get virillity or women libido